How do I contact
- For initial enquiries and appointments, ring freephone
0800 098 8126. This will allow you to confidentially
discuss your personal requirements, without commitment.
Pre-counselling information, Counsellor & fee structure can
be supplied by post.
- Existing clients, please contact your counsellor direct,
especially for short notice alterations.
- All counselling matters are treated as confidential, by all
- All numbers have confidential voicemail facilities for
out-of-hours, busy periods, or if the counsellor is unavailable. Please clearly provide your name
and your contact phone number, and we will return your call, as
soon as possible. An indication of suitable times to call back
will help. By request, calls can be returned up to 8pm, subject
to Counsellor availability.
- During an assessment, the Counsellor discusses with the Client
the suitability of counselling for their needs before it is
decided whether to proceed. Prior to the first counselling
session the Counsellor clarifies with the Client the basis on
which counselling is to be given, including method, duration,
fees and confidentiality. Changes can subsequently be made only
by agreement of the Client and Counsellor.
- Counselling fees are currently between £35 and £55 per hour
(as at April 2013), Supervision / Mentoring are available by
arrangement. Concessions may be available by discussion and
prior agreement between Client and Counsellor. Fees are payable
at the end of each session.
- For cancellation at less than 24 hours a discretionary 50% fee
may be charged.